Monday, May 9, 2011

Yard Sale say.. whhhattt??

You are not going to believe this... so Amanda tells me at the beginning of last week that there was a yard sale for her ward to raise money for the Young Women. I decided that I could go find some random thing for $5 and call it good, I would have donated my $5 and gotten something random and been good.. BUT... hold on to your socks... While Amanda and I were looking we hear one of the main yard sale ladies yell " Everything you can fit in one of these boxes (she was pointing to a HUGE pile of boxes to the side of her) is $5 TOTAL!!!" Needless to say I ran over and got two boxes, one for me and one for Amanda. Well I went and tossed everything I wanted but was out of the amount I had set for myself into my $5 box. Ok... are you ready to see what I got?? Are you sure....?? Ok here ya go! All of this was $5...... I have issues.. I cant get the pitctures the right way up... sorry!



- Snackmaster (sandwhich/snack maker)
- Salt & Pepper shakers with a little Caddy!
- 2 hotpads
- 1 hand towel
- Muffin Tin (12 count)
- 4 Plastic Cups
- 4 glasses with blue and light green squares
- 4 CRYSTAL goblets (I had no idea they were crystal until I got home and looked at the box... talk about a surprise)
- Rubbermaid containers with lids
- A cute little plaque that has a saying about Faith
- Ice Cream scoop
- Chopsticks
- 7 cute little clippy bow rolled fabric hair thingys (the YW made them)
- Spoon dish for the stovetop... LOVE IT
- Come Unto Me and Fisher of Men books


I told you you wouldn't believe it.... well... believe it! I cleaned everything off and washed all the things that needed washed and put them all away. Some finds huh?? I currently am most excited for the SnackMaster... here are the pictures of the test run.. 
Before... NASTY.... SUPER... NASTY

AFTER...looks ready for a test run..
Step one.. plug in... so far so good.


Is that heat I feel?! YES!!

YES, YES there is heat! Look at the condensation!


DING!! DONE! Oh does that not look AmAzInG!?
mmmm... Ready for Lunch! psst.. thats a new cup from the yard sale too!





No comments:

Post a Comment