Friday, June 18, 2010

Utah to Idaho to Utah..14 hrs

I went with a friend to Idaho to help him bring some stuff down to Utah. It was a 6 hour drive to Boise (we made it in 5.. Sean was driving) Then we were there about 2 hours getting what he needed. After that we had a 6 hour drive back ( we made it in 6.5.... I was driving) It was a tiring yet awesome day. We went on a walk around the Boise Temple and the sky the whole way up and back was gorgeous! I loved it!
The font on their sign is so much cooler than Utah's! Sheesh!

 This sign says 'Motel, TV, Vacancy'..... Where is it?!
It's just an open area and one OLD sign... 


This reminded Sean and I of the wall paper in 
Andy's room in Toy Story :)


I am not the best at taking pictures like this... ha ha
Sorry Sean!

I absolutely LOVE the sky and clouds! The sky is always so different and ALWAYS beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment