Friday, June 18, 2010

NEW JOB!! Okkatots!

I haven't posted in a LONG time so I have much catching up to do which I will do in several posts so that it is more organized :)

So I have another job! I work for a company called Okkatots (auh-ka-tots) It is a company that my boss Jan created. She designed the products we sell. I work in the bookkeeping and accounting department (doesn't that sound so official! I am all grown up!) I LOVE this job. It is so much fun! We are mostly online right now the website is www.okkatots.com. Jan just launched the new site and it is awesome! A few months ago Okkatots had a booth at the Woman's Expo. It was so much fun to be there and see all the different booths and businesses.



This is one of the products that we sell. It is our Travel Baby Depot Bag. Since my picture isn't the best check it out here http://www.okkatots.com/traveldiaperbag.htm


This was our booth at the Expo. I LOVE the colors Jan has chosen! They are so warm and pleasant... and the colors of my room... :) I don't know if you have noticed yet but I LOVE this opportunity to work with this company!

No comments:

Post a Comment