Saturday, October 20, 2012

Kenzie & Ross

I've learned the hard way to back up my photos as often as possible. I usually post stuff to Facebook & Instagram but I just had the thought that I need to put them on my blog. After all the reason I started this blog was for documentation purposes and journaling for my kiddos to be able to look back on. So the next few posts will be floods of photos grouped together as best as I can.

After A Pudding Kiss
After Signing Up For Taylor Andrews!
Ross Playing MineCraft
Date Night: Getting Ice Cream Cones At Maceys In Lehi
Ross at Porters Place
Kenzie at work, just before work took us to Batman 3!
New haircut for a new hair school student.... only fitting right??
The night I received my endowments at the Jordan River Temple on March 31 2012
Eating after my cousin Chris' wedding
............. love him....
We love some Taco Bell
Ross: " You are seriously taking another picture?? Really??" Kenzie: UM... YES!
..... Always pulling some face for the camera.... rarely a smile.. haha!
Look out Richard Simmons!! Ross is on the Loose!
Ross is thinking...."put...the...camera...away...." Kenzie is thinking:... never!!
This was for a picture a day on instagram... something I couldn't live with out.

No comments:

Post a Comment