Friday, July 15, 2011

*cough, cough* Space Camp....

One of my most "treasured" childhood moments was 5th grade space camp week! I LOVED it! Well... I was talking with Amanda and we were reminiscing about how great it was.. because she too went to space camp.. ANYWHOOO! She got an email from Thanksgiving Point advertising for *drum rollll please!!!* iWorlds :) So we rounded up 16 people.. 97% of them were members from Amandas WoNdErFuL family. I brought my little sis Brittany (aka.. MUFFIN) and my (not at the time, but now) roommate Brynn.

It is safe to say that one of my "guilty pleasures" is space camp... I had a blast and am planning to go back one more time before they leave. It was pure fun, pure, pure, blast from the past fun :)


This isn't something you want to see when flying through space...bad, bad, bad

Close call... uncomfortably close..

I was the Ambassador.. this was the hardest call I have ever taken ;)




This may not be the best quality picture.. but its great blackmail..

1 comment: