Saturday, July 25, 2009

Another 5k

I did my 2nd 5k on the 18th and I am happy to say that I beat my time! I am so glad that I have found something that is working for me to get in shape and to get healthy! I used to wear a 2XL shirt and now I am down to a Large :) I am thinking about doing another 5k on the 1st of August, we will see if I can pull out the money, I may do it not competing and see my time. I don't have pictures for this one :( oh well. A funny thing happened with the packets for this 5k. When we signed up for it they said that we would get a t-shirt and we would get a finishing medal. When I picked up the packets the lady stuck a medal in the sacks! I asked if they were the finishing medals and she said yes! We hadn't even done the 5k and we already had the finishing medals!! I thought that it was pretty funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment