Thursday, June 25, 2009

Good Times at the Carnival


After my institute class I went over to my friend Ashley's apartment and went with her and some of our friends to the Provo Carnival. Lets just say the the Carnival workers are a bit on the interesting side :) Jen and I were the first off of the Ferris Wheel and trying to take pictures of the others as they went past and the Carnie came over asking if I got any good pictures and I said no and then being me I kept explaining why the pictures were not turning out. Then after I was done talking I didn't understand why he stayed around until Jen told me that I kept talking to him....sheesh :p I also went on 2 rides that spin the daylights out of you and laughed so hard the whole time. Let it be forever known that I love any ride that spins!

No comments:

Post a Comment